Every Bank-of-Baroda Study Abroad loan (Scholar Loan) application needs to have the following two documents. Please use the links below to download them and take a printout.
1. BoB Application Form
This has to be filled by the co-applicant (father/mother/spouse/etc.)
Use this link to download the application form: Bank of Baroda Application Form
2. BoB F-135 Form
This form has to be filled in by the student and the co-applicant both.
You can download the form using this link: Bank of Baroda F-135
Checklist before visiting the Branch
Please keep the following points in mind before visiting the branch for submitting documents:
- Signed copy of the Vidyalakshmi application portal
- Filled BoB-Application-form and F-135 form
- Self-attested copies of all documents (attestation to be done on the back side of the documents)
- Declaration for proof of gap (if any)
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport size photos (to be pasted on the application form)
- Make sure you carry 2 copies of all documents
Applying for a Bank of Baroda Study Abroad Loan (Scholar Loan) can be a complex process. However, by following the tips and checklist provided in this blog post, you can increase your chances of getting approved for the loan and pursuing your dream of studying abroad.
Please note that self attestation is not required for the property documents
To check your loan eligibility quickly, WhatsApp us!